Welcome to v.0.4.3.0 light niters!
We've got news for you this week! Firstly a new game mode has been implemented: Battle Royale Duo, that's replacing the previous game mode Battle Royale Squads. It enables 3 teams of 2 players to fight in the BR map. Players can choose to invite a Friend or use the Auto match button to start a BR Duo game.
Also, BR Squad missions have been replaced by BR Duo missions.
The team has been in touch with Easy Anti-Cheat who are about to release a fix for MacOS 12.
On another hand, we managed to fix several bugs and we're still making some progress regarding the game's optimization.
See you in the next one!
Here are the patch notes:
- The Battle Royale Squad has been reworked into Battle Royale Duo
- The Binance Sniper 3D model has been updated and has its own scope overlay
- The default mouse sensitivity has been lowered: we might reduce it more next patch we still feel that is too fast
- Low settings don't affect the culling distance. Players are not visible behind objects anymore
- Bullets don't pass through the pickups
- The swap animation exploit
- The key combination SHIFT+ESC doesn't trigger a logout anymore
- A launch error in Linux has been solved
For bug reports please go to https://issues.lightnite.io/.
Please share your feedback on Reddit about this 0.4.3.0 patch.