Hey light niters,
Here we come with another balancing patch with some features that the community have been asking. Random loot in the DM & TDM maps!
You can see now the first test of missions. Beware that these missions rewards are only for test. It will be increased in the future.
See you in the next patch notes with more news!
Here are the patch notes:
- Deathmatch & TDM Maps have now random loot
- Deathmatch & TDM custom games with NO prize pool can start with a minimum number of 2 players
- Players can now swap weapons while reloading, it cancels the reloading taking in place
- Missions menu
- Weapons balancing- Revolver:Fire Rate increased from 60 RPM to 70 RPM.- Assault Rifle:Damage increased from 14 to 15. Fire Rate increased from 620 RPM to 700 RPM. Magazine Capacity increased from 18 to 25 bullets.- SMG:Damage increased from 11 to 12. Fire Rate improved from 720 RPM to 800 RPM. Magazine Capacity reduced from 15 to 22 bullets.- Plasma Pistol:Reload time is now 1.5 seconds from 2.5 seconds. Fire rate improved to 120 RPM from 60 RPM. Magazine Capacity reduced from 30 to 20.- Plasma Rifle:Reload time improved from to 2.5 seconds to 2 seconds. Fire rate reduced from 620 RPM to 500 RPM. Magazine Capacity reduced from 30 bullets to 28 bullets.- Laser Pistol:Overheating (maximum duration in seconds can the weapon fires before it goes overheat) from 10 seconds to 8 seconds. Cooling (time for the weapon to recover) from 7 seconds to 5 seconds.- Laser Rifle:Damage (per 0.25 seconds) reduced from 15 to 12. Overheating from 6 seconds to 4 seconds. Cooling from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Military Map: there is no longer access to the cave. The cave was used by several players to exploit and got banned for it
- Battle Royale map new loot in some spots (E1, E2 & D3)
- Occsionally some players can see other players in the Battle Royale map
- Unfriend button missing in the menus
- "YOU DIED" screen stucked in Battle Royale
For bug reports please go to https://issues.lightnite.io/
Please share your feedback on Reddit about this 0.4.1.5 patch